- Sulphate, Silicone and Paraben
Sulphate => Irritant
Sulphate is original synthetic . It is a surfactant used in cosmetics for its detergent properties. It is mainly present in shower gels, shampoos and toothpastes.
It tends to weaken the pigment, which makes it possible to tarnish the color in people who have colored or bleached hair. This ingredient is also irritating to people with sensitive scalps.
Not recommended for people who have performed a Brazilian smoothing or tannin, since it reduces the effectiveness and duration of these smoothing.
What is sulfate really used for ?!
- Stripper: Helps keep part of the body clean.
- Foaming: Formation of tight bubbles.
- Very polluting, Sulfate is prohibited in Bio.
Paraben => Endocrine disruptor
Paraben is used as a preservative in cosmetic products. It helps prevent the development of bacteria and fungi. It is present in many products that we use on a daily basis (shampoos, conditioners, masks, etc.)
It is suspected as being an endocrine disruptor, causing hormonal imbalances, and even some cancers. In addition, it can be allergenic in some people.
What is Paraben really used for ?!
- Preservative: Prevents the development of microorganisms in cosmetics.
- Fragrance Agent: Used for perfume and aromatic raw materials.
- Paraben is prohibited in Bio.
Silicone => Stifling
Silicone is of synthetic origin, it is very present in cosmetic products (masks, serums, conditioners…) Its role is to produce a film around the hair or the skin, to protect them and provide softness.
"A real hide-and-seek" because the silicone does not provide any hydration or repair for the hair fiber. It is effective in the short term only!
What is silicone really used for ?!
- Emollient: Softens and softens hair and skin.
- Hair Conditioner: Leaves hair manageable, supple, soft and shiny.
- Very little bio-degradable, silicone is prohibited in Bio.
You are strongly advised to choose your cosmetic products well. Some contain ingredients that are harmful to our health and the planet.
Choose HEALTHY products! Sulfate Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free and preferably Organic . Not only will your hair be silky and healthier, but also your scalp will be protected ...
Finally, those who have smoothed can enjoy it for several months, ranging from 4 to 6 months.
A maintenance kit, consisting of a shampoo and mask
- Share with us your experience on this subject, by leaving a comment!