- Recipe : Scalp scrub
We often do body and face scrubs… but what about our scalp scrub ?! We tend to forget it, yet it is important. It allows us to have a healthy scalp and silky hair!
Ladies, here is a tip I do once a month to have a healthy, dandruff-free scalp.
- 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil.
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- 1 tablespoon of natural honey.
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon *
- 6 drops of tea tree essential oil (TEA TREE).
* For those with an oily scalp, it is possible to replace the cinnamon with powdered Rhassoul.
Mix all the ingredients in a container, apply some to the roots and massage the scalp well. Make circular movements for 5 to 10 minutes, in order to exfoliate the scalp and eliminate all impurities… Then, use your usual shampoo and care to remove the remains of the scrub.
Once a month.
This scrub should be done before your shampoo.
- It removes dead cells and dandruff from the scalp.
- He allows the scalp to be purified and oxygenated.
- It removes excess sebum, so we can space the shampoos .
- It allows to take off the roots while giving volume to the hair.
- It stimulates hair growth.
- Share with us your recipes to grow your hair by leaving a comment!